An extraordinary upgrade for Can-Am Renegade to increase endurance.
Durable and light-weight footwells for Can-Am Renegade G2S.
Designed especially for XC-Racing and Off-Roading. Replaces weak and easy cracking stock footwells.
- All Can-Am Renegade G2S (2012-2023) models.
- Bolt-on solution. It’s very easy to install. Everything bolts right in place and any modifying has not to be done!
- ❗️ It’s important to say that, Renegade Xxc stock footpegs needs a little trimming to fit on EWS 0101FW1 footwells.
- ✔️ To avoid stock footpegs trimming you can buy EWS Can-Am Renegade XMR footrests that are designed especially to work with stock Renegade XMR footwells and all EWS floorboards.
- We use strong and light-weight AW5754 H22 Aluminium. Our construction is laser cut, bent with accurate CNC bress brake and TIG-welded by professionals.
- CNC milled-cut mud flaps. Made of PE-300(HD) plastic. Our durable mudflaps holds your fenders nice and strong in normal situation, but bends and let’s them move in crash or extreme situations without breaking them.
- Nice looking powder-coated construction. Main color will be matte-black, it can be changed according to the client’s wish.
- The biggest advantage over the Renegade’s original floorboards is our Self-Clearing and easy to wash design.
- With footwell kit is stainless hardware included.
- A big advantage is that our footwells fits 32′ tires without lift kit.
#SKU: 0101FW1-00 (Can-Am Renegade Footwells, bolted mudflaps).